Permanently revoke my certificate
If your LuxTrust device is no longer under your control, has been stolen or if you want to render it permanently unusable, you can revoke it. This action is however irreversible. If you need afterwards to use a LuxTrust product, you will have to order a new one.
First, we invite you to have a look at what to expect during the this process. Then, make sure you have all the necessary elements before your start.
Estimated time: 3 minutes
- Click on the "Revoke my certificate"
- Select the device linked to the certificate you want to revoke
If you have a Token, LuxTrust app or Scan:
- Enter your User ID. If you no longer have it, contact our Customer Service Desk at (+352) 24 550 550
- Enter your current password
- Press the button on your Token or scan the QR code using your Scan or LuxTrust application
- Enter the OTP code generated in the dedicated field
If you have a Signing Stick, SmartCard or electronic identity card:
- Connect the Signing Stick to the USB port or insert the card into the card reader
- Wait for the certificate details to be viewed
- Click on "Authenticate"
- Enter your PIN code in the dedicated field of the pop-up window
- Enter the 6-digit Challenge code found in the letter or SMS received shortly after ordering your certificate (LuxTrust codes). If you no longer have this information, contact our Customer Service Desk at (+352) 24 550 550
- Click on "Revoke"
Warning ! Revocation is an action that cannot be undone and impacts all devices attached to your certificate. If you just want to suspend a device, just go to "Manage my devices" in MyLuxTrust menu. If in doubt, contact our Customer Service Desk at (+352) 24 550 550.
What do you need to revoke your certificate?
To proceed with the revocation of your certificate, you will need the verification elements below. Make sure you have them at hand.
- Your User ID received by letter and / or SMS when ordering
- Your password or PIN code
- One of the devices linked to your certificate
- Your initial Challenge code received by letter and / or SMS when ordering
If you no longer have your codes or no longer have a device, contact our Customer Service Desk at (+352) 24 550 550.