ELECTRONIC SEAL TO DIGITIZE YOUR BUSINESS
Sign large volumes of documents on behalf of your company
Do you need to sign and send documents to a large number of customers (quotas, purchase orders, invoices, standard contracts)?
Automate this process using our eIDAS electronic seals. They guarantee the integrity and origin of your documents and limit fraud attempts.
ELECTRONIC SEAL: COMPLIANT. SECURED. EFFICIENT.
Addressing companies’ needs for automation and scalability
An electronic seal is the modern, richer equivalent of a company rubber stamp. Companies (in fact all legal entities) apply it manually or automatically to quickly secure massive volumes of documents in just a few minutes:
- electronic invoices
- statements, reports, evaluations
- medical reports and tests
- software codes or servers
Our expertise at your service
We make sure that your company's digital documents remain protected and compliant over longer periods of time.
To protect you against backdating and reduce legal risks, we add to each e-seal a qualified timestamp free of charge.
Supports PAdES and XAdES international standards. Easy to integrate into your legacy IT environment. Compatible with most common operating systems and applications.
SaaS mode or API
We deliver the electronic seal service as SaaS or via COSI, our e-signature platform. Either way, you can apply it automatically or manually.
Full eIDAS compliance
Meeting eIDAS strictest requirements, documents secured with a LuxTrust e-seal will gain an irrefutable legal value across EU member states.
- We are a robust firm with over 15 years of experience in delivering tailored digital solutions that make companies more agile, innovative and, ultimately, more productive.
- We are here to help you manage your business risks. When partnering up with us, you transfer the risks and liability associated with the authentication of your users and e-sealing to LuxTrust.
- We assist you during every stage of the implementation journey, providing 24/7 service & support in 8 languages.