Reactivation of a suspended certificate
Reactivate my certificate
If you have suspended your certificate, you can reactivate it within 30 days. After this period, your certificate will be automatically revoked and unusable.
First, we invite you to have a look at what to expect during the this process. Then, make sure you have all the necessary elements before your start.
Estimated time: 3 minutes
- Select the device: Token, Scan, LuxTrust app, SmartCard or Signing Stick
If you have a Token, LuxTrust or Scan app:
- Enter your User ID. If you no longer have it, contact our Customer Service Desk at (+352) 24 550 550
- Enter your current password
- Press the button on your Token or scan the QR code using your Scan or LuxTrust application
- Enter the OTP code generated in the dedicated field
If you have a Signing Stick, SmartCard or electronic identity card:
- Connect the Signing Stick to the USB port or insert the card into the card reader
- Wait for the certificate details to be viewed Click on "Authenticate"
- Enter your PIN code in the dedicated field of the pop-up window
- Enter the 6-digit Challenge code found in the letter or SMS received shortly after ordering your certificate (LuxTrust codes). If you no longer have this information, contact our Customer Service Desk at (+352) 24 550 550
- Click on "Activate"
What do you need to reactivate your certificate?
To reactivate your certificate, you will need the items below. Make sure you have them on hand.
- Your User ID and password (or your PIN code if you have a SmartCard or Signing Stick)
- Your device
- Your Challenge code received by letter or SMS following your order.
If you no longer have these items, please call our Customer Service Desk on (+352) 24 550 550.