Renew my expired certificate
If your certificate has expired, you can renew it by following the procedure described below. First, we invite you to have a look at what to expect during the this process. Then, make sure you have all the necessary elements before your start.
Estimated time: 10 minutes
- Click on the "Renew my expired certificate" below
- Enter the code displayed on your screen in the dedicated field
- Click on "Next"
- Select the device that is linked to the expired certificate that you want to renew
- Insert the "LuxTrust serial number" in the dedicated field
- Enter the code "Challenge" in the corresponding field
You will find these 2 codes in the letter and / or the SMS received during ordering. If you no longer have these codes, please contact our Customer Service Desk on (+352) 24 550 550.
- Enter the first 3 letters of your first name in the dedicated field
- Insert your date of birth
- Click on "Next"
- Update your email address and mobile phone number, if necessary
- Select the payment method: credit card or voucher (the voucher can be provided by your bank or other partner)
- Enter the requested data depending on the chosen payment method
- Open the email containing the order details
- Print and sign the document
- Attach the requested documents
- Send the file to the address indicated
What do you need to renew your expired certificate?
During the renewal process, you will need the items below. Make sure you have them at hand.
- Your "LuxTrust serial number" and "Challenge" code received by letter or SMS when placing your order. If you no longer have this information, please contact our Customer Service Desk on (+352) 24 550 550
- Your voucher, if your bank or supplier issued one for you, or your credit card