Whitepaper | Understanding electronic signatures - a key step in implementing your digital plan
The future belongs to those who embrace digital transformation in every aspect of their business model. Globally, companies seem to have understood that digitisation will drive their profits, productivity and sustainability.
According to the State of Digital Business Transformation 2018 survey conducted by IDG, 89% of the analysed organisations have started or plan to implement digital business strategies. These rely heavily on harnessing cutting-edge technology to optimise current processes and create new business opportunities.
Electronic signature is one of the tools that enable companies to raise their digital game. In this whitepaper, you will get valuable insights on how you can leverage it in your business digital transformation journey.
Download our whitepaper on e-signature and learn more about:
- eIDAS electronic signature levels (simple, advanced and qualified) and their associated legal value
- the electronic seal and how it differs from an electronic signatures
- the interoperability syntactical standards (XAdES, PAdES and CAdES) and which one to use and when
- the mechanism behind an electronic signature creation
- why a sustainable electronic signature ecosystem is necessary to ensure your success