Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!
We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationally through several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digital identities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled into integrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
2 Delivery Managers (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities:
Setup and follow projects with our clients in different domains/industries and ensure their optimal progress:
- You simultaneously manage multiple projects:
- Manage properly the customer’s expectation
- Based on the contract and the customer’s willingness, prepare the plan and the deliverables
- Ensure permanent alignment between all stakeholders (sales, IT teams, customers)
- Ensure that the specific contractual modalities are respected (Deadlines / Budget)
- Monitor: provide reports and presentations, risk analysis
- You define and capture the customer needs: coordinate drafting of functional and non-functional requirements/specifications
- You transform the business requirements into deployment / development tasks
- You collaborate closely with the IT teams, sales and the others Delivery Managers to make sure that all are able to properly manage all customer’s expectation.
- You manage the continuous improvement of the services and validate the proposed improvement plans
- You are ready to go on a mission for several days abroad
- Bac+5 or equivalent experience
- Technical background in integration projects
- Technical background in developments (BE, FE, Java-full stack…)
- Thinks smart and very good communication skills
- Accountable, results driven
- Service orientated minded
- Innovative / creative
- Able to develop plans that are appropriately comprehensive, realistic and effective in meeting goals
- Proactive attitude
- Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
- Able to work independently but as well to foster team work and collaboration
- Problem solving oriented
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on the quality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application along with a CV by e-mail to Mr D. Fonck: firstname.lastname@example.org